CHG-MERIDIAN's transparent and open communication culture is also reflected in our PR and media activities. Our media relations work is compliant with the communication code of the German PR Council (DRPR).
• Value of the managed technology portfolio grows to €7.8 billion
• Setting up a new business: ‘devicenow’ offers global IT rental model
• Strengthening the circular economy: Newly founded company ‘circulee’ remarkets refurbished IT equipment
• devicenow: global IT equipment rental paired with comprehensive service
• Non-captive offering available in 190 countries worldwide
• Device-as-a-service concept as a key component of CHG-MERIDIAN’s growth strategy
• circulee offers sustainable solutions for the use of IT hardware to small and medium-sized businesses
• The use of second-hand IT equipment reduces the carbon footprint by 70-80 per cent compared with new devices
• As co-founder and principal investor, CHG-MERIDIAN wants to make sustainable lifecycle management a driver of growth
CHG-MERIDIAN Australia has now become a Platinum Partner of the German-Australian Chamber of Industry and Commerce, presenting many opportunities for networking and collaboration in the future. CHG-MERIDIAN is now one of 19 platinum partners.READ ON
The CHG-MERIDIAN Group unveiled its first comprehensive sustainability strategy in early 2021. The company has now been awarded a silver medal in the most recent EcoVadis rating based on globally accepted corporate social responsibility (CSR) standards. This puts the CHG-MERIDIAN Group in the top 25 percent of all companies assessed by EcoVadis.READ ON
The international technology manager makes a clear commitment to responsible corporate governance. In March 2021, CHG-MERIDIAN signed the United Nations Global Compact and thus underlines its long-term commitment to sustainability.READ ON
• Pandemic-related decline of 12 percent in lease origination compared to 2019
• Positive net income development due to strong growth in previous years
• Sustainable business model is an important competitive factor
The international Group has always based its business model on the resource-efficient circular economy, and is continuously expanding its commitment to sustainability. The 2020 sustainability report is the Group’s first and it transparently documents the measures taken and the goals set.READ ON
• carbonZER0 available to customers in 27 countries
• Green financing option for carbon-neutral investment in IT infrastructure
• CO₂ offset payments go toward certified climate protection projects
Many employees across Australia and New Zealand are now adapting to a more permanent remote workplace model that depends on reliable, up-to-date technology. This also has implications for how obsolete technology is upgraded, with a shift toward employees being responsible for managing their own technology refresh, leading to the end of organisational technology refresh programs.
This white paper explains why common delivery models for IT infrastructure fail to provide the agility that companies require. It shows how greater transparency, flexibility and cost control become possible when IT assets and services are unbundled, while business interruption risk and accounting risk are eliminated.
Conventional IT procurement methods are complex, protracted, and take up a lot of resources. IT departments waste valuable time on installing new workplaces and maintaining the existing systems landscape – time that could be used to address important strategic matters. The complete digitalisation of procurement processes and the involvement of users via a self-service portal frees up time and increases user satisfaction.
A good user experience is an important factor in creating value and achieving success. It enables companies to keep employees happy, accelerate digital change processes, and improve business outcomes. A digital workplace journey makes this easier to achieve than you might think.
The intelligent procurement, use, and remarketing of IT equipment allows companies to cut costs and be more resource-efficient and sustainable. This is a competitive factor that is growing in importance.
Read more in the Whitepaper.
Using rather than owning: A whitepaper about Circular Economy and the benefits of leasing or rental models with sustainable reuse of IT assets – including our carbon neutral financing option carbonZER0.
Are you doing enough to meet the expectations of your employees? Does your workplace technology enable you to attract and retain talent, and support a remote workforce? Read this eBook to learn how you can achieve a bespoke digital workplace that drives engagement and empowers employees to be productive.
Are you doing enough to embed sustainability into your IT operations?
Read our eBook to learn about how you can improve your end of use strategy.
Where are the gaps in your IT operations?
Strained IT operations compromise security & performance and the user experience is also affected. Here’s how to improve
Read our eBook to find out how you can unlock budget now and improve your long term ability to pivot and change in an uncertain economy.